Greys Letting Agents have been operating for over 25 years and over this time we have built up a substantial database of retained landlords and tenants. In an ever expanding market place, Greys look to offer our ‘fully managed’ services by structuring our charges slightly differently to other agents.
Our aim is to offer a clear and transparent service; for both you as the landlord but also for your tenant.
With years of experience in moving thousands of tenants, we have gained an in-depth knowledge of the potential pitfalls that often occur in the private rental sector. We often get called in to re-let properties after landlords having suffered tenant issues and lack of support elsewhere. With all the basics covered, we aim to overcome potential issues and ensure a smooth tenancy.
We cannot detail everything here, but hope that this offers you a useful insight to our services. Please feel free to get in touch with our rental offices on 01202 622101 for Upton and 01202 710001 for Parkstone with any questions that you may have.
We don’t charge a monthly percentage and we don’t have hidden costs! Our Full Management Service includes the following:
- Compiling particulars with photos and measurements.
- Marketing the property by utilising a range of effective websites and paper based coverage.
- Comprehensive referencing service which investigates applicant credit history, employment status, income verification and personal references. A professional written report will be provided and you will be eligible for rent guarantee and legal protection cover (subject to terms and conditions).
- Providing and overseeing the signing of Tenancy Agreements.
- Inventories and check-out reports taking detailed notes, photos and descriptions of the property pre and post rental.
- Regular inspections providing written reports to ensure that the property is maintained and that the tenant is abiding by the rules of the Tenancy Agreement.
- Dealing with all aspects of maintaining and managing the property.
- Advising, handling and issuing of Legal notices served on tenants.
- Registration of the deposit with a Government Scheme (if requested).
- We are Ombudsman’s Affiliated and are members of the National Landlords Association.
We also offer a tenant find only (TFO) service whereby we market the property and find a suitable tenant, carry out referencing (optional rent guarantee and legal cover available), draw up the tenancy agreements and register the deposit if requested. The day that the tenant moves in, we leave you to it (but we are always here for advice along the way!) This is ideal for those who have the time to manage the property themselves and are happy to liaise with their tenant regarding maintenance issues.
In addition to the TFO service, we can also draw up an inventory for you to use as documentary evidence should there be any discrepancy at the end of the tenancy (extra charge applicable).
Please note that it is the Landlords responsibility to provide an Energy Performance Certificate for marketing the property and a Gas Safety Certificate, which is an annual legal requirement. We can arrange these for you on request.